- Up to two people can visit a patient at any one time, for any length of time provided this is within our hospital’s visiting hours – currently between 12:00pm - 1:00pm and 3:00pm - 6:30pm
Visitor age restrictions no longer apply. Children under 16 years of age can now visit patients in our hospital.
- For end-of-life patient support, more than two visitors are allowed.
The following Queensland Health COVID-19 restrictions remain unchanged.
Unless you are a patient at our hospital, you cannot visit if you:
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- have returned from overseas, interstate (resided, visited or transited through a known declared hotspot in the last 14 days)
- have been asked to self-quarantine
- have had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- have a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or a cough, runny nose, sore throat or breathing difficulties, loss of the sense of smell or an altered sense of taste.
Routine health screening remains in place at our hospital entrance, before patients, visitors and any persons wishing to access our hospital may enter.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support to keep our community safe.