In the interests of our patients, visitors and staff, visiting hours at Mackay Private Hospital are strictly:
· Monday – Sunday from 12pm to 1pm and 4pm – 7pm
The following Queensland Health COVID-19 restrictions also remain unchanged.
· Restrictions on entry for persons to hospitals i.e persons in quarantine, or persons with symptoms consistent with COVID-19
Unless you are a patient at our hospital, you cannot visit if you:
· have been diagnosed with COVID-19
· have returned from overseas, interstate (resided, visited or transited through a known declared hotspot in the last 14 days)
· have been asked to self-quarantine
· have had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
· have a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or a cough, runny nose, sore throat or breathing difficulties, loss of the sense of smell or an altered sense of taste.
Face masks While face masks are no longer mandatory, you are strongly encouraged to:
Get tested If you have any symptoms at all, get tested immediately and quarantine at home until you receive a negative result.
COVID-19 updates We will continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and follow guidance issued by Queensland Health and amend these measures as necessary.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support to keep our community safe. For more information, please visit:
For anyone with concerns or is unsure if they need to get tested or isolate, please call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84).
Thank you for your understanding and continued support to keeping our community safe.